Join Our Team
We are always looking for new staff to join the Music Beat Australia team. We offer Music Therapy and Music Education jobs in Brisbane. If you love working with families and children, and you are a music therapist, music teacher or early childhood education professional and would like to be part of our growing team then send us an expression of interest.
We run MELP community music groups, childcare groups and music lessons in Brisbane. We also offer music therapy services across Brisbane. Self-employment would require you to provide the relevant insurances, instrument kit and ABN.
- Tertiary qualifications in music therapy (preferable), music education, music performance or similar; or be a music student or experienced music performer with experience working with children. Music therapists and teachers should have appropriate professional registration.
- Experience working with children in community settings (or clinical training experience)
- An excellent ability to lead music therapy groups with parents and their children in community settings and / or child care settings
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact and communicate with families from varying social contexts
- Ability to clearly articulate the unique nature of Boppin’ Babies including its points of difference in relation to other early childhood music programs.
- A valid Working With Children check (or be willing to get one)
- Own transport
To Register your interest:
Please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- One page letter of introduction including
– your qualifications
– clinical / teaching experience
– work availability (days, hours)
- Your CV (maximum two pages)
- A copy of your Working With Children check or equivalent for your state, or an indication of your willingness to get one before employment begins
- An audition song of you singing and accompanying yourself on guitar – email to email@example.com